Terms of Service
- Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site.
- The information on this website has been submitted by users and have been provided WITHOUT any formal verification. GISinIndia.com is not responsible for any incorrect or invalid information submitted and published on the site.
- All the information on this website is provided “as is” and without any guarantee GISinIndia.com shall have no liability arising from use of this information.
- GISinIndia.com does not give any guarantee of site uptime. Some or All pages of the site may be taken offline for indeterminate time for maintenance without any prior notice.
- GISinIndia.com can decide to remove any content from the site without notice to you.
- No content from the site can be copied without prior permission of site administrator.
- GISinIndia.com is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise.
- GISinIndia.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this terms without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this terms as your continued use of GPSinIndia.com signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
Terms for Submitting Content
- All information you submit on the site is property of GISinIndia.com. GISinIndia.com may modify and re-use this information in any way it seems fit
- GISinIndia.com will review all the content submitted and will publish content that meet the editorial guidelines. Decision of site administrator regarding acceptance of the content will be final and binding.
- GISinIndia.com may choose not to publish all or part of the content submitted.
- GISinIndia.com will decide the appropriate location for all the content submitted. Decision of site administrator regarding location of the content will be final and binding.